Common University Entrance Test would be conducted between 15th July 2022 to 20th Aug 2022 an advisory from National Testing Agency said.
- Admit Cards can be downloaded from https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
- Please check the Reporting Time at Centre, Gate Closing time of Centre, Date of Examination, Shift and Timings of Test, Venue of Test following as indicated on the Admit Card
- You should visit the Examination Centre, in advance and familiarize yourself with the location and means of reaching at the venue of the Test on time.
- You should carry with you only the following items
- Admit Card downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear, preferably colour printout on A4 size paper)
- One Passport size photograph (same as uploaded with the Online Application Form) to be pasted on the Attendance Sheet at the Centre.
- A valid Photo ID Proof in ORIGINAL (PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E- Aadhaar/Ration Card/12th Classs Admit card). Please note that ID Cards issued by Schools/ Colleges/ Universities/ Coaching Centres, AADHAR enrollment receipt without AADHAR NUMBER and PHOTOCOPIES OR Images Stored in mobile phones etc will NOT be accepted(Note: No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without identity verification).
- Diabetic students will be allowed to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits (like banana/apple/ orange) and transparent water bottle to the Examination Hall/Room. However, they will not be allowed to carry packed foods like chocolates/candy/sandwich etc.
- Candidate should also go through all Instructions given in the Admit Card and the Information Bulletin
Results from CUET (UG) 2022 will be used by all Central Universities, Few State & Private Universities for Admissions in 2022-23 Academic Session as reported earlier., as per reports approximately 15 Lack Students will take CUET (UG) 2022 across the globe in around 500 Examination Centers.